Here are some useful documents for your Dressage Show Season!
- 2018 Arizona Dressage Omnibus not published this year. Please consult individual show pages for show information.
- Calendar of 2018 Recognized Shows (applies to 2018 Year End Awards and 2018 State Championships … 2019 State Championship recognized shows will be updated in December or January after all 2019 show licenses have been obtained.)
- 2018/2019 Schooling Show entry Form
- 2019 Horse Nomination (needed before qualifying scores are earned for State Championships)
- Class List (Check each show’s Official Prize List for specific classes offered!)
- Entry Form (fillable mail-in entry form)
- Equiverification.com (Membership cards for you and your horse to attach to mail-in show entry)(Choose “Print Verification” to start the process)
- EquestrainEntries.com (online entry form w/payment by cc; EquestrianEntries.com keeps track of all of your and your horse’s USEF/USDF memberships for you!)
- Standard Show Rules
- AZ State Championships Show Rules
- USDF Regional Championships Show Rules
- USDF Dressage Finals Rules
- USEF Dressage Rules (condensed)
- *** USEF Vaccination Rule ***- YES … this affects our show horses!!!!
- ADA Year End Awards Criteria
Thank you for renewing your local GMO membership, too! Your support helps your GMO bring quality educational shows and events to our local dressage community.
Please follow and like us: