- OOPS! CORRECTION on BARN CHARTS!!! Please call YOUR TRAINER for your Barn Stall assignment. Trainers are now being given “blocks” of stalls for them to assign as they wish. But still call WW Feed and Bedding for additonal shavings purchase: 480-312-6814. If you are not associated with a trainer, call Tanya @ 602 616-5727 or ask WW Feed and Bedding for your stall assignment.
Manager’s LetterThank you for supporting our show! We’re setting four arenas this year. Here’s some information to help things flow smoothly: Required Paperwork: Please be sure to bring a copy of your horse’s current Coggins paperwork with you when you check in at the show office. WestWorld requires the show office to have copies of Coggins on file for all horses. Purchase additional bedding from West World. The show provides two bags of shavings. Call WestWorld at 480 312-6814 to order additional shavings. You’ll need your stall assignment and arrival day. Feed and bedding office hours are 8 AM to 5 PM. Golf Carts: Contact Sue Plasman if you’d like to rent a golf cart. We’ll need a copy of your license when you pick up the golf cart. Bridle Numbers: USEF Rules require that numbers be displayed whenever horses are out of their stalls. Please check in and obtain numbers prior to working horses. Unless you have made special arrangements or paid for a Thursday arrival, move-In begins Friday after 8:00 AM. Move-out is no later than 6 AM Monday. No exceptions. Tanya Missureli, our Stable Manager, will be on duty beginning Thursday at 12:00 Noon to help folks with early move in and to give parking directions. Competitors planning to arrive after 4:00 PM must contact the Stable Manager 602 616-5727 to make arrangements for stall access. Convenience Fee: There will be a $10/stall convenience fee if you make a last minute request that your stalls to be unlocked before the date you’ve stated on your entry or arranged with Sue Plasman. This convenience fee will be in addition to the money you’ll owe for the extra day of stabling. Please give the $10 directly to Tanya when she unlocks your stalls. Arena Access: All rings will be open Friday but ring set-up will be a priority so access may be limited while rings are being set. Show Days: During the show, competition arenas will be open to hand walking only outside the dressage court up to one half hour prior to the first class and mounted schooling in arenas is permitted after the end of each competition day. Any group with four or fewer horses is NOT guaranteed a stall front. Also, day stalls are not guaranteed to be with your group. Show management reserves the right to make changes to stabling assignments as necessary. Upon arrival, contact Tanya Missureli, the Stable Manager, at 602 616-5727. She will direct you to your location.
- Parking, food, and alcohol policies established by the City of Scottsdale will be strictly enforced.
- Co-Managers: Jay Chabucos 623 221-0707
- Show Secretary: Sue Plasman 602 463-2505
- Stable Manager: Tanya Missureli 602 616-5727
- Farrier on Grounds (7:30 AM Friday – Sunday): Jeremiah Harris 602 616-5074, located near the NW corner of Barn A.
- Veterinarian on call: Chaparral Veterinary Medical Center 480 595-8600.
Please follow and like us: