2022 Membership Year
EFFECTIVE: December 1, 2021 – November 30, 2022
- 2022 Mail in Membership Form (payment by check only) >
- 2022 Online Membership Form (payment by credit card) >
Which Memberships Do I need?
I want to:COMPETE IN SCHOOLING SHOWS ONLY
- No membership required for monthly schooling shows (but $20 non-member fee is collected for each show)
- NOTE: One Must be an ADA member …
- To compete in the annual Member’s Only Schooling Day show. No exceptions.
- To compete for schooling show year end awards (and you must nominate your horse. SEE the schooling show entry form link on this page)
COMPETE IN USEF-LICENSED/USDF-RECOGNIZED SHOWS (Shows listed on our Qualifying Charts in the Omnibus and Awards/Championships Rules web pages)
- GMO Membership (from Arizona GMO) and/or USDF PM (Participating Membership) directly from USDF at the time of competition. (Rider)
- BUT … ONLY a GMO Membership will work for AZ State Championships or ADA Year End Awards … NOT a USDF PM!.
- USEF membership at time of competition (Rider)
- USDF Horse Registration/ID at the time of competition (Horse)
- USEF Horse Recording at the time of competition (Horse)
COMPETE IN AZ STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS
- Qualifying period begins October 1st; ends August 31st of the following year.
- Scores from ADA/TDC-recognized shows only! No exceptions. Breed Restricted Show scores DO NOT qualify.
- Horse Nomination required ($25/year) at the time of qualifying. Nomination required BEFORE scores are earned.
- AZ GMO Membership required for Rider AND Owner by August 31st
EARN ADA YEAR END AWARDS
- Qualifying period begins December 1st; ends November 30th of the following year.
- ADA Membership needed at the time of qualifying (Rider AND Owner)
- Scores don’t count for YEA unless both Rider AND Owner are ADA members at the time score is earned.
- Service/Support of ADA required (volunteerism, donation contributions, write articles for newsletter, etc.)
COMPETE IN GAIG/USDF REGIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS
- USDF PM at the time of qualifying (Rider and Owner)- this is separate from a GMO membership and purchased directly from the USDF.PM does NOT count as an ADA or Arizona GMO membership.
- USEF Membership at the time of qualifying(Rider and Owner)
- USDF Horse Registration (Horse)
- USEF (Annual or Lifetime) Horse Recording (Horse)
Did you know?
ADA Membership offers access to special discounts to many events and clinics throughout the state. The ADA is an official Group Member Organization (GMO) of the USDF. When you join for $50, the ADA sends about half these dues to the USDF to sign you up as a Group Member of our organization. Your GMO membership gives you representation at the national level through one or more ADA delegates who attend the National USDF Convention each year. You can check your GMO Membership Status on the USDF ADA Roster. For any questions on status, please contact the ADA Membership Chairman.
ADA MEMBER BENEFITS:
- USDF GMO Membership
- Discounted rate at ADA events/clinics (auditing and participation fees vary from event to event)
- USDF Store – 10% discount
- Discounted rate at USDF events
USDF 2022 GMO MEMBER PERKS:
- Perks may change for 2022. For specific, current discount codes, access at this URL after signing in to your USDF account:https://www.usdf.org/join/memberPerks/
- Premier Equestrian (5% discount on all Premier Equestrian items)
- Dressage Today Online (45% discount)
- DressageClinic.com (50% discount)
- HotelStorm – Offering exclusive members-only hotel savings of up to 45%, at over 700,000 properties worldwide.
- Dressage Extensions ($100 off any Petrie Boots)
- Printastic Custom banners to fit every business need, budget, and size. (20% discount)
- USRider 24/7 nationwide roadside assistance for you and your horse. Join USRider with no activation fee for a savings of $29 off the normal new membership rate.
- USDF Store (10% discount)
- 12 issues of ADA Centerline Newsletter – Keeps members informed on all the latest association activities, local and national dressage news. Members are invited to submit articles, letters, barn news, cartoons, artwork, poetry and especially, your photographs! Submissions help meet 4-hour Volunteer Requirement for ADA Year End Awards, Scholarships and Grants. Classified advertising is also available. For information email our Centerline editor, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 10 issues of online USDF Connection
- USDF Member Guide
- Full access to e-TRAK, USDF’s online learning center for dressage and equine education
- Full access to USDFscores.com, the Official USDF source for the most accurate dressage scores
- Access to Members Only section of USDF Website
MEMBERS ELIGIBLE TO:
- Participate in ADA Year End Awards (includes Riders of the Year, Horses of the Year, and FEI Horses of the Year for all divisions and for all levels. Riders are also eligible for the Cameo Award given to a horse ridden and trained by an Arizona resident from 2nd level through FEI, and the Sandra Kale Award given to an Arab or Half Arab horse at 1st Level or above.)
- Participate in AZ State Championships
- Compete at USEF-licensed/USDF-recognized competitions without paying the USDF non-member fee
- Participate in the USDF Rider Award Program
- Compete in the Adequan/USDF Pas de Deux year-end awards
- Earn USDF University Program credit
- Representation at the USDF BOG through GMO delegate
- Receive Ruth Arvanette Memorial Fund grant, which funds convention attendance
- Attend “L” Education Program
- Grants funded by The Dressage Foundation