Newsletter Ad or Facebook Post Submission & Payment >
Show Program Sponsor/Advertising >
Invoice or Continuing Ads Payment >
Newsletter Rates are Monthly unless otherwise indicated.
Preferred Image Format:
- High-res press-optimized PDF
- High-res (300 dpi) TIFF or JPG at actual ad size
- If you prefer us to scan your ad, use the email address below and we will send you mailing instructions to the Editor. *** Do NOT mail to PO Box ****
- Ad design for a separate fee can be arranged as well
Advertisements are accepted upon the representation that advertiser has the right to publish the contents thereof.
- All contents of advertisements are subject to ADA’s approval. ADA reserves the right to reject or cancel an advertisement at any time. ADA reserves the right to decline any advertisement that it judges for any reason to be inappropriate or undesirable.
- Copy changes from a previous advertisement must be received by the due date, or the ad will run as previously printed.
- Cancellations or changes must be made in writing and may not be made after the due date.
- New advertisers must send first payment upon material due date. Prior advertisers will receive an invoice after the ad is published. Subsequent ads will not be run if previous ad is not paid within 60 days of invoice.
- Advertiser agrees to indemnify and hold ADA harmless against any expense or loss by reason of any claims arising out of publication. ADA shall have the right to hold advertisers liable for such monies as are due and payable to ADA for advertising which advertiser ordered and which was published.
- ADA shall not be liable for any costs or damages if for any reason it fails to publish an advertisement.
- ADA is not liable for delays in production, publication or distribution.
|Monthly Centerline Newsletter (Deadline: 20th of the previous month):
Contact: email@example.com for details.
|ADA $5.00 Facebook Post
ADA Will Share your Event Information on our Facebook page in a single Post. (Multiple posts can be arranged separately by contacting Webmaster@azdressage.org.