USDF/USEF Recognized Shows
Entering A Show – A primer of Show Entry Instructions!
General Show Information – Including Instructions for Paying by Credit Card … Please Check Official Prize List of each show for Current Show fees!
Mail in Recognized Show Entry (ADA/TDC) > (Payment by check)
Online Show Entry – EquestrianEntries.com > (Payment by credit card or check)
- Equestrian Entries is a show entry service company who is not affiliated with ADA. Entry information is uploaded by individual Show Secretary associated with each show.
- EquestrianEntries.com “How to” >
Class List (PDF) >
USEF/USDF Membership Verification Program – Use this service to print your Combined Membership information for you and your horse. You can also check here for your USDF GMO and/or PM membership status.
USDF Competitor Feedback – The USDF Competition Evaluation Form is now available as an online survey. The USDF welcomes your feedback about your recent competition experience.
Spring Celebration Futurity – Each year young horses (4, 5 or 6 years old) may compete for the Futurity Award at the ADA Spring Celebration Show. Horses are typically nominated in the Fall (October 1st deadline) but can be nominated at any time prior to the Spring Show with late entry fees applied. Horses cannot compete above First Level until after the Futurity. Prize monies are awarded for this title.
- ADA 2018-2019 Schooling Show Entry Form >
- Schooling Show High Point Award Nomination ($10 one time per year) must be received BEFORE scores count. SEE Page 2 of the Entry Form for details.
- Schooling Shows Web Page >
- NAC Pronghorn Series Schooling Shows. Please Check the NAC Website for more more information.