Congratulations to these state championships horse/rider pair qualifiers. They have earned two AZ State qualifying scores under two different judges after the date that horse’s nominating fees were received and they competed at a minimum of one ADA- or TDC-hosted show during the show season. If you competed at an ADA or TDC show, are a current GMO member, and your horse has been nominated for State Champs, you still have an opportunity to earn two qualifying scores at the Road Runner shows! Good luck to all!
- 2022 Nominated Horses (but you can still nominate at the RR shows if necessary)
- 2022 Horse Nomination Form ($25 fee)
- Eligible Pairs Sorted by Rider
- Eligible Pairs Sorted by Division and Level
- Eligible Pairs who still need a GMO Membership by August 31st
- Multi-Rider Reminder (only one horse/rider pair can compete in a State Championships Class)