Important Reminder for Competitors: US Equestrian Safe Sport
As of January 1, 2019, all USEF Competing Members 18 years of age or older are required to complete all three modules of the SafeSport Training to participate in USEF-licensed competitions.
On August 27, 2018, the US Equestrian Board of Directors approved a rule change requiring that, effective January 1, 2019, all US Equestrian (USEF) adult members with a Competing Membership must complete USEF’s Safe Sport training in order to be eligible to participate in USEF activities. Members can immediately access the free Safe Sport training directly through their member dashboard or can click here to learn more. US Equestrian encourages members to complete the training as soon as possible. Training must be completed before competing. If you do not complete the SafeSport training, you will be ineligible to compete at USEF-licensed horse shows.
Helpful SafeSport Resources:
- New Learning Center video Part 1: Safe Sport Reporting, Training, and Resources
- New Learning Center video Part 2: Safe Sport Investigations, Interim, Measures, and Final Determinations
- In Crisis? Call the 24/7 SafeSport Helpline
- USEF Safe Sport Policy
- SafeSport Training FAQs
- SafeSport Training Instructions
- Take the SafeSport Training
- Report Sexual Misconduct
For questions or assistance with completely the SafeSport Training, please contact Teresa Roper at firstname.lastname@example.org.