Here are some useful documents for your Dressage Show Season!
- 2017 Arizona Dressage Omnibus – a great resource for Arizona shows that are qualifying competitions for the AZ State Championships and for Year End Awards of various GMO’s (This is a BIG file, so it may take a while to load at slower internet speeds.)
- Calendar of 2017 Recognized Shows
- 2018 Horse Nomination (needed before qualifying scores are earned for State Championships)
- Class List (Check each show’s Official Prize List for specific classes offered!)
- Entry Form (fillable mail-in entry form)
- Equiverification.com (Membership cards for you and your horse to attach to mail-in show entry)(Choose “Print Verification” to start the process)
- EquestrainEntries.com (online entry form w/payment by cc)
- Standard Show Rules
- AZ State Championships Show Rules
- USDF Regional Championships Show Rules
- USEF Dressage Rules (condensed)
- *** USEF Vaccination Rule ***- YES … this affects our show horses!!!!
- ADA Year End Awards Criteria
Thank you for renewing your local GMO membership, too! Your support helps your GMO bring quality educational shows and events to our local dressage community.
Please follow and like us: